Sakazaki Kyoko (future Kyoko Reaux) was born in Japan, Tokushima.
- After studying fashion in Tokyo, she worked as a designer for several Japanese brands.
- In 1995, her meeting with the Grand Couturier Jules-François Crahay, creator of ready-to-wear in Japan from 1975 to 1987, opened the doors of France.
- 1985-1987, Japan, is assistant designer Haute Couture of Jules-François Crahay for its international fashion shows.
- 1987-1989, France, assistant designer for a Haute Couture House.
- 1990-1993, Japan, chief designer of ready-to-wear.
- In 1995, Kyoko Sakazaki married a French engineer/artist, and became Kyoko Reaux.
Kyoko Reaux lives and works in Paris since then, first in the 16th, then in Boulogne-Billancourt, in his own studio.
SINCE the end of 2016, Kyoko Reaux is installed in Béthune, and regularly travels to Paris.